Privacy protection – Treatment of information
PRIVACY pursuant to Article 10 of Law no. 675/96.
Under Article. 10 of the Law of 31 December, 1996. 675 and following Legislative Decree No. 196 June 30, 2003 (hereinafter the “Privacy Act”) and in relation to personal data that you give to us during the registration and use of the services offered within the site www.rheonetic.com we inform you of the following:
1. The personal data that you have voluntarily provided when filling out the registration form for access to the Services Promotion of Italy will be processed (including through the use of information and computer systems, which guarantee their security and confidentiality) for the following purposes:
to. to comply, in general, legal obligations;
b. to carry out activities directly related to the provision of services;
c. to perform statistical analysis, market research and economic analysis;
d. for conducting marketing activities, promotional and commercial information relating to products and services Promotion Italy.
2. Promotion Italy, pursuant to art. 20 of the Privacy Act, may disclose personal information to:
to. subsidiaries or affiliates in Italy Promotion;
b. to third parties charged with activities directly related to the provision of services.
3. Your personal information may be transferred abroad in accordance with and within the limits of Art. 28 of the Privacy Act for the execution of activities directly related to the provision of services.
4. You can make use of certain rights, including the right to obtain, from the confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data and their providing in an intelligible form; to have knowledge of the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration of data; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
5. Promotion Italy may not proceed to complete delivery of services where something is found not providing, or partially providing the data required to complete the registration form for access to services and the lack of consent to the processing of personal data.
The data controller is Gualtiero Santucci.